How to add a digital booklet to my release?
If you want to distribute a booklet (10 €) with your release on iTunes (and Qobuz), you only need to send an e-mail to email@example.com, at least 2 weeks before the pre-order/save-it/release date.
Because they provide unique content only available to those purchasing your album, EP or single on iTunes and Qobuz, Digital Booklets are a great way to interact with your fans. They let you share content like lyrics, pictures, or graphics.
IMPORTANT : Booklets must be attached before distribution and pre-order.
What we need:
- Release title
- PDF format with .pdf extension
- 4 pages at least
- Maximum size 10 MB
- All fonts embedded
- 11 x 8.264 inch (28 x 21 cm)
- RGB color space
- Horizontal page orientation
- All images must be borderless
Please note that these booklets are specifically designed for the iTunes/AppleMusic Store format and there are some restrictions, such as:
- All text/images to be viewed horizontally
- No bar codes, crop or printers marks
- No links to outside iTunes sources of purchase
- No time-sensitive information (for example, a promotion or dates for an upcoming tour or concert).
- No web URLs apart from links to artist/band or label website
- No nudity/explicit imagery or materials.
Also note that fans only receive booklets when an entire release is purchased. That is to say that the booklet itself cannot be downloaded or purchased individually.
Get in touch with us using the button below if you have any doubts about the process. We'll be happy to help!