A new take on a classic strategy. Traditionally, bands would work their way up to a full album. By using the momentum building power of the EP Builder combined with the monthly release of the Spotify Special, you get the best of both worlds to prime your album for the perfect release in less than a year. Don’t forget to create a PR, pitching, and promotion strategy for each single release to build the album’s story over time.
How it works
As shown on our pricing page, with our Regular plan you can buy a single for € 19.
- With the release bundles you can buy a package of promo credits worth € 240* (price of 6 singles, 3 EP and an album with Regular) but you'll only pay € 203.99*.
Likewise, with our standard Rockstar plan you can buy a single for € 39.
- With the release bundles you can buy a package of promo credits worth € 570* (price of 6 singles, 3 EP and an album with Regular) but you'll only pay € 483.99*.
This strategy gives you the opportunity to release 6 singles, 3 EP and an album. We are giving you 2 singles, 1 EP and 1 album for free! You just have to choose your tariff plan between Regular or Rockstar.
Do I need to release straight away?
NO. You can use your promo credits when your release is ready. Promo credits don't expire and will never disappear from your account: if you change your mind, you can use them towards other purchases on our platform, excluding partner services.
Can I just buy 1 single/EP/album at a discounted price?
NO. We are not just trying to discount our packages, we are walking you through a successful strategy used every day by our Artist & Label managers!
*The release bundles prices might vary depending on the region. Check the dashboard of your iMusician account for exact price saving in your region.
- you can't buy promo credits with promo credits
- you can't combine vouchers with the promo
- you can't purchase third party products
- there's no affiliate discount or revenue on promo credits packages