How to check your sales reports?
If you already read our " When do I see my sales" then you’ll know that you will start to see the royalties generated from your stream between 3-5 months after your release is online.
In our detailed sales report, you will be able to find the following data:
|Sales Date: The month when your music was sold/streamed||Track Title|
|Statement Date: When the transaction was uploaded to your account||Track Version|
|Artist: The artist name on the release||Shop: The digital store where the stream/download was made|
|Release title: The title of your single, EP or Album||Transaction Type: Download, stream or YT monetization|
|Barcode: UPC of your release||Country: The country where the stream/sale occurred|
|Label: Name of label associated to that release||Quantity: As reported to us by the store, the number of streams/sales|
|ISRC: It's a code that uniquely identifies your song||Revenue EUR: The amount of money paid out to your account|
- Login to your iMusician Dashboard
- Click "Sales overview" on the left menu and select the desired dates for the report
- Click on "Download". This will generate a .csv file for you
- Go to the "Downloads" section of your dashboard to download the .csv file
If you are used to working with spreadsheets, you can use the provided file with your regular app. In case you need some help with this step, our recommendation is to use Google Sheets to open them:
- Open a new window in your browser and head to www.sheets.new
- Go to ‘File’ menu and click on ‘Import’ button.
- Go to the ‘Upload’ tab of the ‘Open a file’ window and select your file from your computer.
- Congrats, you have just opened your sales report!
- Freeze rows to have information available while scrolling. You can have the header always available by simply pushing the indicated row as we show you below:
- Sort the spreadsheet by Release Title, Barcode, Shop, Country,...
- Select all the cells (CTRL+A) and head to "Data" → "Sort Range" and choose the option you would like to sort by
First time using Google Sheets? Here are some of our tips to get you started: