The Spotify Special - Release Madness
The Spotify Special
The perfect Spotify strategy: a release a month for a year.
Because only one track per release can be submitted to Spotify for playlist consideration, many artists only release singles. This keeps you on the top of the playlists and top of mind all year round. It’s also a great way to build your fanbase. Just be sure to submit to the Spotify editors a minimum of two weeks ahead of release day. (Note: This package includes all 200+ stores and platforms, not just Spotify).
How does it work?
As shown on our pricing page, with our Regular plan you can buy a single for € 19*.
- During the Release Madness promotion, you can buy a package of promo credits worth € 228* (price of 12 singles with Regular), with a 30% discount!
Likewise, with our standard Rockstar plan you can buy a single for € 39*.
- During the Release Madness promotion, you can buy a package of promo credits worth € 468* (price of 12 singles with Rockstar), with a 30% discount!
This strategy gives you the opportunity to release 12 singles at a discounted price, and submit each track to the Spotify editors.
You just have to choose your tariff plan between Regular or Rockstar..
Do I need to release straight away?
NO. You can use your promo credits when your release is ready (What do I need?).
Promo credits don't expire and will never disappear from your account: if you change your mind, you can use them towards other purchases on our platform, excluding partner services.
Can I just buy 1 single at a discounted price?
NO. We are not just trying to discount our packages, we are walking you through a successful strategy used every day by our Artist & Label managers!
- you can't buy promo credits with promo credits
- you can't combine vouchers with the promo
- you can't purchase third party products
- there's no affiliate discount or revenue on promo credits packages
*Spotify Special prices might vary depending on the region. Check the dashboard of your iMusician account for exact price saving in your region.