What is a Pre-save page on Spotify and how to order it?
Build momentum leading up to your release and drive fans to pre-save your music with the Pre-save page on Spotify.
Pre-save page allows your audience to save an upcoming release to their Spotify library. They can find it in their saved music on the release date!
What do we need and how does it work?
- We will need a short description of the project.
- We suggest that you write the description in your own language AND in English, so you could reach a wider audience. Don't forget to give us your social media links if you have any!
- The page can be shared with your fans and potential listeners. If many users save your release, it will give you the opportunity to be included in the Spotify editorial's playlists.
- Please note that the service must be requested at least 2 weeks before your planned release date.
Things to keep in mind:
- If there is any bit of information missing from your release that we still need to check with you, the content cannot be delivered until the information is added or replaced.
- You must have a Spotify for Artists Profile and get access to your Spotify Analytics account. If it's your first release, please send us your request with an additional 5 days in advance so that we can ask Spotify to create a page.
- When creating a Pre-save page on Spotify, your release will also appear in your "upcoming releases" on Spotify for Artists. Check out How to pitch for Spotify Editorial's Playlists?
How much does it cost and how to request it?
You can order each of this service from the “Products” page, on your iMusician Dashboard:
Or you can directly click on this link:
Pre-orders — iTunes Store, Amazon, and Beatport (including instant gratification tracks)
Pre-Save page — Spotify
Lyrics — Deezer and Apple Music
Once your order is finalized and paid, you’ll receive an email with a form to fill. (Please note that you’ll receive a separate email for each service). Fill out the form(s) to give us all the information we need to set up the service(s) you ordered.